1 day: $170 (Price includes taxes, sea kayak plus all basic equipment)
The Introduction To Kayaking course is a 1 day course, available at all times, contact us and secure your own dates.
2 participants minimum, pick your dates and we will run for you.
- May 18-19 – Victoria
- June 1-2 – Victoria
- July 7-8 – Victoria
- July 13-14 – Victoria
- August 17-18– Victoria
- September 14-15 – Victoria
- May 25 to May 28 – Victoria
- Sept 21-24 – Victoria
Level 3 Course Paddle Canada
- Contact us for info on the Level 3.
About Rough Water Paddling.
Contact me with your group request, private course ideas, 1 on 1 dream paddling day. We run tons of private groups and it’s always tons of fun, people know each other and develop similar skills set they will use together in the future. The other advantage is to allow you to ask for a more precise program, and we can dial how hard to push if your group as a similar skill level to start with. We are flexible with dates and locations, and with a little driving there is almost always something to play with…. The Island is your backyard, and we know all the best locations for your Rough Water Fun.
FOR ALL YOUR PADDLING NEEDS:
- SURFING LONG BOATS, DEALING WITH THE SURF ZONE, LANDING AND LAUNCHING. Whether you love it or hate, learn to deal with the surf Zone before you need it.
- TIDE RACES AND LARGE TIDAL CURRENTS. Anything from 3 knots of currents to Skook….
- ROCK GARDENING. A 2 day course on safety and skills for paddling long boats in rocks and survive to tell the tales.
Or sign up for one of those clinics: In order by dates.
- Current 101, Location Victoria, Feb 2-3 ($300, 3 participants max, 2 days)
- Surf clinic, Location Jordan River, Feb 9-10 ($300, 3 participants max, 2 days)
- Rock Garden 101, East Sooke, Feb 23-24 ($300, 3 participants max, 2 days)
- Current 102, Location Victoria, March 2-3-4 ($300, 3 participants max, 3 days)
- Surf Clinic, Location Jordan River, March 9-10 ($300, 3 participants max, 2 days)
- Current 102, Location Victoria, April 13-14 ($300, 3 participants max, 2 days)
- Advanced Current and Standing waves, Location Skookumchuck Narrows, April 21-22-23 (contact us for more info)
- Intermediate and expert surf, Location Tofino, May 19-20-21 ($400, 3 participants max, 3 days)
- Advanced Current and Standing waves, Location Skookumchuck Narrows, June 2-3 (contact us for more info)
- Advanced Current and Standing waves, Location Skookumchuck Narrows, July 29-30-31 (contact us for more info)
Consider a Rescue or Strokes and Skills Day to be ready for your winter challenges…..